I think this just might be my favorite box yet! I hope you loved it.
I love spring. The trees, grass and flowers come to life again and the landscape displays so many colors! The theme for this box is Cultivating Joy. Just like we cultivate flowers and produce, we need to cultivate joy in our lives. It isn't always automatic, is it?
This box included:
- This year, Easter was in April and I knew the box wouldn't be complete if we didn't include something that would remind us of the reason we celebrate. For He is Risen! When I saw this 3D wood sign with palm branches, I knew we had to have it! It is so beautiful and it reminds us of Palm Sunday and Resurrection Day. It is in Jesus that we find true joy!
- Who doesn't love fresh herbs?! While we are cultivating joy, we are also cultivating herbs with our herb starter kit. Did you know that working in the soil while tending to your flowers and produce releases seratonin, a mood-lifting hormone? The kit includes packets of premium seeds – Dill, Basil, Chives, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Cilantro, Sage, & Mustard. All of the seeds have been tested for the highest germination rates and sourced in the USA.
- Once our herbs are grown, we need a tool to harvest them so we included a leaf-shaped walnut wood herb stripper. Just insert in the right sized hole and pull! Want to strip larger leafy greens? No problem with the special kale notch.
- I saw this sassy garden marker and I couldn't resist! It reminds you that plant therapy is "Cheaper than Therapy!" Use with your herbs or place it in your flower garden.
- After planting your herbs and washing your hands, you can dry them on this beautiful floral tea towel. Perfect for spring and summer, handpainted floral design by my friend, Linda May. Check out her other designs at www.etsy.com/shop/LindaMayDesignStudio! This was a custom order for My Joy Box subscribers!
- In this box, you received 3 - 7x5 custom frameable prints! Despite the forecast, live like it's SPRING, A lot can change in 3 days, and Happy Easter! Add these to your seasonal decor by framing them, put them on your fridge, or give to a friend with a handwritten note on the back.
I pray this box helped you in cultivating your joy!