Don't mind me...I'm just over here doing my happy dance! Summer is my favorite season because we can be outside enjoying the sunshine and plan cookouts and picnics with friends and family. We celebrate our freedom to worship God because of those who have sacrificed for us. I trust your faith, family, and freedom brings you lots of joy.
With Memorial Day and 4th of July coming up, I knew I wanted to go with a patriotic theme, but curate items that could be used year round.
- This box started with a beautiful carved wood condiment dish complete with 3 wooden spoons. At your cookouts, you can use it for salsas & guacamole, ketchup, mustard & mayo, olives & pickles, or sprinkles and other ice cream toppings. Everyone who sees this dish in person absolutely loves it!
- Your navy and white striped backpack cooker is very large and has a front pocket as well as side pockets for your drinks. Take it on a hike and when you find the perfect spot, open up your backpack and have a picnic! 16x8x4 and water tight.
- Don't forget to wear your goldtone red fringe earrings to 4th of July parties! The great thing is, you can wear these year round...in fact, they are the perfect red for Christmas too.
- Your home decor isn't complete for patriotic holidays until you add your Faith, Family & Freedom white wood blocks with blue and red lettering. Style with or without the twine and stack or scatter them throughout your house.
- As always, you have 2 custom prints that can be added to a 7x5 frame, photo clip or put on your fridge. Faith, Family & Freedom and You Are One in a Melon. A great way to spread the joy is to write a note on the back and give it to a friend!
To give yourself a boost of joy, why not invite new friends to a picnic or cookout? Finding a new park or taking a walk down a beautiful trail along the river and enjoying God's creation this summer is guaranteed to boost your joy!